The purpose of the Nonprofit Professionals Chapter is to reacquaint fellow Cal State Fullerton alumni, and to join together in professional development, social activity, and community service.
- To assist with strengthening the educational experience of Cal State Fullerton students.
- To help connect alumni with one another, with other nonprofit professionals, and with the University.
- To promote the professional image of the nonprofit sector.
- To foster strong links between present and former students, and to create mentoring opportunities for current students.
- To offer opportunities for professional networking.
- To facilitate social interactions among the members of the association.
Nonprofit Alumni Chapter Officers
Danielle Tolentino Tuason 2006, President
Nick Mazzeo 2009 Vice President Membership (pres. Elect 2017-2018)
Grace Womack 2009 Executive Secretary
Reena De Asis 2002 Vice President Public Relations (Pres. Elect 2016-2017)
Lori Whalen 2003 Director at Large
Elena Barajas 2015 Director at Large
Naheemah McMicheaux 2007 Director of Events
Lizet Ceja 2013 Controller
Kellee Fernandez 2016 Director at Large
Dallas Stout 1994 Immediate Past President